|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

pAisHeH.. sHuEI dAy....

toDay vEry unLuCky lOr... oN thE wAy tO MRT staTion... sUdDenLy "RAIN" lOr... sUmMorE Is V v V v hEavY lOr... lUckIlY mE wAs aT thE bUssToP, jUst beSidE sHuqun pRimAry sCh.... iF nOT beCome luO tang chIckEn... bUt wAiTed fOr 12-15 min fOr thE bUs lOR... thEn wHen I reachEd aDmIrAtlY sTaTioN...nO cHoiCE hAf tO taKe caBbY... if nOt wIlL bE lAte.... ActuAlLy I dIdnT lAte Lor... wHen I reAchEd thEre jUst niCE...sIeW kIm wAitEd fOr mE aT thE sIde gate.. thEn wEnT in tOgEthEr... thEn I realiSed thAt I diDnt bRing my bAgDe... cAnnOt cLocK In Lor... nVm.. mOre sHuEi iS... i dIdNt ZIPPPPPPPPPPP mY mY mY.... arrGGhhh... sO pAisEh...fInE... thEn I wEnt tO sEcuRity thEre tO tAke tEmp bAdGe... nEed to Use IC to exChaNgE... bUT...i dIdnT bRinG mY IC TOO.... hAo hU tU dE wO... actuAllY thE clOck thERe iS fAst Lor.. kUeI 5 mIn.... thEn mE sIgned In as 7:38am.. bUT acTuaLly is 7:33am.. hAiz... nVm.. I'm aLways lAte.. hAIz... lAte qUeen.... bLuR qUeEn sOmeMore... wAt a shUei dAy.... hOoRaY...

yEaHz... maID bAck lE... bUt... sTiL hAf TO dO hSewORk... yOu mAiD , mEi You mAid.. sTill the same.. hAIz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home