|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

sObZ....

rU gUo sHuO bU sAd, sHi jIa dE... hOW Can I dUn sAd... mY dEar dEar bOughT mY fAv VCD shOW fOr mE... yEt I lOst IT.... i fOrgoTTen tO taKE iT... & lEft iT on thE fOoD coUrt sEat - hAd dInNeR wiTh zhOu jInG & wEi mInG at aDmIrAlty... aFtEr thAT, whEn rEAchEd yEwtEe mRt sTaTion thEn I rEmEmbERed thAt VCD... sO I rUshed bACk tO sEE wHethEr I cAn fInd thAt.. hOpInG nObOdy wIlL tAke thAt.. bUt sAd tO sAy... a cOuplE sItTed on thE tablE thEre..& tOoK mY VCD aWay... aRRrrggHhh.. dEar dEar sOnG wO dE dOnG xI.. Wo bU dAn mEi yOu hAo hAo dE zhEn Xi.. hAi bAi tA nOnG dUi lE... sObZ SObz...reaLlY vEry sAd... & aNgRy wiTh mYsElF... sOOoooo tOot, sOooooo bLur & sOoooo fOrgEtfUl... hAiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home