|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Xian Wei Jing De Xia De Ai Qing.....

Finally he told me about his feeling yesturday night. (I waited quite a long time for him to say out his feeling) Should it consider heartbreaking or jubilant??? I don't really know what i should do... Should i continue walking or standing at the same place or stepping backward???

Shi Wo Yao Qiu Gao, Hai Shi Wo Dui Ni Bu Gou Hao???
Ru Guo Zhen De Dui Ni Hao, Wei He Rang Ni Gan Dao Xin Ku???
Ru Guo Bu Shi Yao Qiu Gao, Wei He Rang Ni Jue De You Ya Li??

Ni Jiao Wo Bu Yao Dui Ni Zhe Me Hao, Ying Wei Ni Bu Zhi De Wo Dui Ni Zhe Yang Hao coz you are Jerk.. Then.. Wo Neng Dui Shui Hao?

Shi Wo Hu Shi Luan Xiang? Xiang Tai Duo? Hai Shi Wo Gan Jue Cuo....

There's a song, it goes like this..
"Feng Yu Guo Hou Bu Yi Ding You Mei Hao De Tian Kong, Bu Shi Tian Qing Jiu Hui You Cai Hong..."

Can we mend back the broken heart?

Are you really busy? Are you still avoiding me? Are you...

I'm really sorrie to give you so much pressure. Sorrie sorrie sorrie..
I don't mean to give you so much stress. Dui Bu Qi..

Just wanna tell u " I LOVE U " & " I MISS YOU " ...

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv u dear...sorry to let u suffer so much...i will bring ard wif me in future...sorry..
yur laogong...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home