|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

mOoDy dAy inItalLy...

sO blUr dE me... tOdaY i lEft hOme earlY thEn uSual.. sO thAt I wOnT bE tAkinG aNymOre cAbBy... bUt thEn.. whIle I wAs on thE tRain.. I waS bZ lOoKinG & dEletInG mY mSg in My hP... tHen wO wAng jI xIa CHe aT JE...dIAo.. JE to cLemEntI iS a LOnG lOnG lOnG dIstAnCe lOr.. thEn hAf tO wAit fOr anOthEr 3 mIn tO JE.. sO i wAstEd 15min in TotaL liKe tHat lOR.. zuI zHong, I sTiLl hAf tO tAke cAbby fRom staTIon tO cOmpAny... hAiz.. i tOt I wIlL bE lAte... bUt in ThE eNd... jUst nICe... 7:30am clOckKk In....aFtEr lUnCh, dOnT kNow Y cAnt eVen uP 3 tEsTeR (cErt pRobLem de)...acTuAllY aLL cAn PaSS dE... bUt whEn I onLinE it... 1/3 faIled cErt, 2/3 pAsSed... sTIll lOw CeRt yiEld...pAsSed pAssEd fAilEd fAilEd fAIlEd paSSed faIlEd...& sO on... vEry siAnz..dO lIao reaLLy vEry pEk Chey.. yA, I sHouLdnT fEd uP.. tRaIn mY nAi xiNg lOr... lAstlY... eDwArd sAw mE lIke mOoDy mOoDy lIke tHaT.. thEn hE tAughT mE n shOWed mE n uP onE of thE tEstEr thAt I dId fOr hoUrS lOr.... wAh... OuT oF 12 dIsCs, onLi onE 1 cErt fAiled... mIne is Out oF 10, 4 fAiled,6 pasSed... fINalLy 2 tesTeR reAlLy okIe lE ( nEar 7pm thEn ok)... bUt tmL sUre bEi nIao De... hAha... yUan lAi mY J aLiGn dIsC rEalLy vEry lAn.. hehE.. sO hE mAdE onE fOr mE... hMmZ hAte dOinG cErt CalibRatiOn... suMtIme gOt TAA, sUmTiMe nO TAA... nOt thE hEad pRobLem.. lIke sIao lIke thAt... I aLreaDy preSs nA gE cAblE lE... bUt sTill nO TAA... bUt afTer resTIng fOr fEw mIn.. thEn gOt TAA le... dUnnO hOw tO say.. hMmZ dUn sAy lE... wOrkz... hAIz.. sIanz....bUt afTer 2 tEstEr ok... vEry hApPy lOr.. hMmZ... hAha mUst tReAt him le... hE sAid mE vEry nOtTy.. bU ren Zhen... tEach mE sO mAny TiMeS sTilL fOrgEt... haha... nOtTy de tU dI....lAlLala... wOnDer wHen hE bComE mY sHi fU lE??? hAhA.. anYwAY realLy 10s...

hMmZ hE sAiD thAt "mE fAt le.. mY fAcE bComE mOre rOunD le..." diAo... I nOe mE gAin 2 kG... bUt thEn reaLLy fAt mEnz??? hE sAiD tIlL sO... lIke wO zHen De hAo fEi lE... sObz SObz.. wO zHen dE yAo jIan fEi lE... sObzZzZzz... ZzZzZzzz gO oRn lE... gD nITe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home