|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Finally wake up le...

Yuan lai ni shi ge ...... de nan ren.. Wo you ba ni fang zhai sha mo mah?? really very funny ar... Wo ye mei you fang qi ni... shi ni xuan zhe fang qi wo.. Ru guo ni shi yi ge hao de nan hai.. ni bu hui zhe yang jue qing... Alan - Thanks for scolding me just now.. Now I get what u mean le.. I agreed that if a nice guy, he wont treat a gal like that.. he wont make the gal very sad... & also wont easily get a new gf after break... I'm really very stupid.. I shouldnt go and find him today... You are a heartless guy... Wo Zhen De Xin Hui Yi Leng Le... I would like to 10s Tze Shiung also.. Xie Xie ni de Gift.. 10s for trying to make me happy... I cant promise u that i will happy now.. But I will try to be happy n really move on with my life...
Wo shuo de chu, hai shi hui zhuo de dao.. Wo hai hui Ai Ni.. Bu Guan Ni Shi Zhe Yang De Yi Ge Ren.. Ni Hui Liu Zhai Wo Xin Zhong... Maybe Wo Zhen De Heng Ben.. But for me this is love.. my love for someone.. All the best to U... Hope that yr New Love Story can last...... I Love U....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home