|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

PLEASE DO NOT READ.. IT MEANT FOR MR TANG HAN RONG....

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS..PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.. ONLY MR TANG... THANKS..
________________________________________________________

Laogong,

This will be the last time to call u Laogong.. hmmmz whether u want to read this is up to U... Shi jian zhen de guo de heng kuai.. Now already day 6.. Tml will be a week mei you ni de ri zi. hmmz.. Yesturday I told jay to tell u that, Ru Guo Ni Hai Ai Wo, Ru Guo Ni Hai Xiang Gen Wo Zhai Yi Qi, U just call me.. I will wait for U, unless U like someone else.. Wo Shi Zhen de Bu Xiang Fang Qi Ni... Today.. I never expect to C U.. I just wanna faster return the VCD back to U.. I thought that onli Jay alone.. Kan Dao Ni Wo Hui Heng Nan Guo.. But at least I know that U r alright le.. So wo ye Hui fang Xin..

Just wanna to say sorrie to U.. Wo Bu shi zhen de yao xi huan shang bie ren.. Is not gals Wu Qing.. If the relationship mei you chu xian wen ti... gal wont easily like other guy if the guy treat the gal with ti tie, wen rou & caring.. unless the gal disppointed with current relationship. I'm really sorrie to treat u that way.. Sorrie.. Mei you ren de chuo... Is my fault.. sorrie..

Laogong Wo zhen de bu shi xiang yao gen ni fen shuo.. Wo jing le li qu wan hui the relationship. I also never expected that Mon 23/5 was my last time to watch movie with you... hugged U & kissed U.. & holded your hand... While on the train, I used my hand to touch your heart..I did say something to U.. Wo xiang wo de words ye bu neng shi xian.. Actually that day i felt that u treated me very coldly..I wanted to ask, but i scared that u will angry and scold me... Dear ni bu shi cheng jing dui wo shuo wo men cong lai de mah? Shi ni shuo start all over again.. bu shi mah..? Dan wei he ni bu neng wang ji... Wo yi zhi xiang xin ni shi wo de ZHU TI QU.. My love for you didnt change.. Wo hai shi zhe yang ai ni.. Dan shi, shi ni xuan zhe fang qi wo.. Wei She Me Ni Dui Wo De Ai Yao Jian Jian De Xiao Shi..?? As for the Orientation thing.. What did I do that make u so stress...?? I really don't know.. Wo mei you guai ni mei shi jian pei wo.. Then y u wanna feel guilty? Ni ren wei wo men zhen de bu shi he mah?

This few days.. Wo zhen de hao nan shou.. Even the trip to malaysia.. I wanted to msg u.. but i told myself that when i back in Sg then msg u.. I told San Bao Niang Niang, "Wo gen wo nan peng you gang fen shuo, shi bu shi wo men yuan fen yi jing?" I know that this is a stupid Qn.. I shouldnt ask de.. Wo yi zhi xiang xin.. yi zhi bao zhe na me yi xian xi wang.. telling myself that wo men de yuan fen bu ke neng hui zhe yang jie shu.. Coz i believe that ni bu hui pian wo.. wo xiang xin cheng jing ni dui wo shuo de hua (msg)... But.. when i came back on thurs.. I saw yr frdster.. I was wondering Y... Yi dan relationship end le, then u changed all the pics.. n put those pics i dislike...I saw yr blog....hmmz Y shd I jealous? I keep on asking myself.. Then I realised that I'm so stupid.. I shdnt QI DAI.. shdnt DENG DAI.. shdn't ask... shdnt jealous.. shdn't disppointed.. shdn't angry.. shdnt sad.... Wo de xin zhen de hao tong.. U changed le.. is not what i 1st ren shi de Han Rong... Wo jue de ni bian le.. wo ye jue de ni heng jue qing....

hmmz.. this is what sherry told me.. & I agreed with this.. "Lao Si Shuo.. Y gals tend to easily forgive guys... but guys not.." Me & U ...Shui ran wo chen jing bu neng accept yr things (u shd noe).. & cant forgive u initally, then xiang yao fang qi ni.. but in the end.. Did I give up on u.. Did I forgive U? Nan dao this time.. Wo de bu zhi de ni yuan liang mah?

I really cannot accept U do that... U can share drink with your close frds.. U can take pics with them.. but not those action u did.. To me is really very Qing Mi.. I will jealous, sad & angry... coz Wo zhai hu ni.. U shd know me well.. I believe that most gals also cant accept this.. Maybe In future u will know what i mean.. & how i feel... Ru guo wo zhen de bu zhai hu.. Y shd I care.. Y shd I get so upset.. Y shd I get disappointment.. Actually you are not a bad bf.. Ni zhen de dui wo heng hao & I know.. hmmz Wo de yao qiu heng gao mah? Wo de wan mei ai qing, is deng wo, ai wo, dui wo hao.. bu yi ding yao tian tian jiang hua.. at least must msg.. at least i know what my bf doing..Ru guo you shi jian.. then yao jian mian.. at least i can hug.. i can feel the secure.. & yi ding yao guan xin wo.. & know the do & dont if got gf (must noe the limit) etc... As for u.. everything u got.. u really dui wo fei chang hao.. is 80%.. if u didnt do that.. is already my 100% wan mei de ai qing.. Zhen de heng nan mah? I know that our character is different.. but.. bu shi ni dui wo shuo u can accept what i am compared to yr ex?

But at least got one thing the same.. & that is wo men hui Xin Ruan.. U told me that Zhi yao wo dui ni sha jiao.. Ni yi ding hui xin ruan, yi ding hui ruan wo.. For me.. also the same.. & if im sad.. just an wei wo.. hong wo.. i will xin ruan de.. Zhe yang hui dai gei ni many stress & pressure mah? Chu fei ni zhen de bu ai wo le... Shi Wo Wu Qing?? Hai Shi Ni Jue Qing...??

But now.. Wo xiang le heng jiu... Wo zhai ye bu hui qi dai, zhai ye bu hui deng dai.. From your blog.. I know that ni zhe ji tian guo de hao.. Wo zhai ye bu hui dan xin le.. I know u have already move on with yr life.. As for me.. wo bu xiang zhan zhai yuan dian le..ye bu xiang hui tou wang.. i wanna xiang qian zou... Ni shi di yi ge nan ren rang wo xiang wang diao de ren... dui bu qi.. Ni fang xin, i will try not to wei ni diao yan lei le.. Wo hui xun zhao my Xin Fu... Ni di ding yao xing fu... yr future gf yi ding yao ai ni bi wo sheng.. Wo hui zhong xin de zhu fu ni...

As for this blog... Coz of you, then i started this.. I wont close this or change this blog... I will continue using it till wo zhao dao wo de xing fu... Take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home