|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

hmmmm

Just now got an event in blk 318, the open space there.. to celebrate father & mother days for the elderly.. hmmz.. haa. I did not perform lah.. but my sis got performed lor.. hehe... me just go & help help out.. see what things can do... hmmz.. ^-^

hmmmz Yesturday afternoon went for an interview... Hmmz.. 1st company.. 1st interview.. hmmmz kinda scare lor.. It's a big company in singapore.. hmmz called SeAgAtE... hmmz.. this morning, the HR ppl called.. but then after i put down the phone.. I cant remember wat she said... jIaLat.. don't know whether ... got in or not.. hmmz.. hahaha... blurz menz... hmmz.. nvm but she said that she would call me either this fri or next mon.. this is what I ji de lor.. haha.. hmmmz So I asked my frd who jie shao me to that company de... then he told me i got that job le... hmmz haa... see this fri how lor.. if no.. then take it as an experience in the interview... haha... actually don't intend to work de... haiz sianz...

Shi Zhen Shi Jia, Xian Shi yu Tong Hua, Shi Chou Shi Mei, Zhen Shi Yu Meng....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home