|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Im really appreciate those who came.....

Thanks for the ppl who came to my DaD funeral today... I never expected my frd, Zhiqiang, to come.. but really 10s... I would also like to 10s my senior, Tze Shiung & Siow Wee for coming.. Even my Sec frds like... Amy & her mum, Hui Juan, Yu Long, Richie, Boon Haw & his gf, Boon Jie and Zhan Fei.... & also my outside frd, Willy.... I really appreciate it & Gan Dong... Im very gan dong & touched is... poly frds came... I didnt inform those group of guys.. I just told that aLaN (who always like to quarrel with me de) then he sPrEaD SprEaD around... cOz in poly, I onli got Hi bye frds... I dont have very close frds in poly... So they are consider my closer then Hi bYe frds... I really appreciate those guys who came as wo zhen de xiang bu dao ta men hui lai...they are : Louis, Kenneth, Kai Fong, Yi Fong, Li Guang & Phua... They are very on & steady frds de..I'm glad to know them.. Louis... haha since year one till now still no change...always like to tok ** things.. hehe... At least they really treat me as frds... Xie xie xie xie ni men.... Lastly... Also... thanks Hui min for coming.... hehe... Fei Chang Xie Xie Ni Men... So Touched that wanna liu Lei.. Zhen De... Ni Men De Xin Yi Wo Xin Ling Le....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home