|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Qi..............

6am plus - Yesturday already very Qi, now wanna bao xue guan.. pls.. even if u cant help me work for today, even u come & cao wo qi lai... Fine.. but y do u haf to say say say... making me cant ZzZzz nw... ArGhz... I noe u didnt ZzzZzzZZz well the whole nite, eyes swollen etc... but me too.. I also cant ZzZzz at nite.. Fan Lai Fan Qu... still couldnt orn orn.. Then hao bu rong yi Shui le que bei ni cao xing.. I'm just better then u lor...at least ZzZzz 2 hrs plus... Since u pass the work back to me.. So let me rest lah... haiz...

Now wanna ZzzZzZzz also cant.. Trying to Zzz for 25min plus... Cant ZZZZZZ... Throat damn pain.. Bi zhuo tian hai tong.. don't know YYYYYY...Zao shang shi ZUI ZUI ZUI tong de.. ma jiam like last year DeC, having that cHiCkEn PoX.. Throat pain for days wan... Argggghhz... Dou bu xiang he shui.. Tun yi ge kou shui na me na me na me XiN kU.. Buai Ta Han... sObz... Go back to ZzZz.. hopefully can ZzzZz.. YaWnz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home