|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Friday, April 22, 2005

sIcK~

Yesturday - sIck SiCk sIck.. Feeling damn sIck yet have to work. nO cHoIcE nEeD $$$.. There are many reasons y i sick... but cant let my mum knows or else dIe dIe dIe... cOz bo pian the weather was so hot for the past few days..Almost everyday i makam IcE KachAnG & also everyday drink softdrink... & makan alot of heaty food, tibits etc... haIz... But i did drink the Vitamin C when i reached home.. But it was late ar... Anyway 10s...

Now feeling better le.. but still Tou Tong, Sore Throat & stomach unwell, Heng Xiang Tu.. hAiz.. Mum always ask me to see Doc.. bUt i dUnWan.. Lang Fei Qian... I rather spent the $$$ on food & KTV.... hehehe...tOdAy moi rEst so... Hmmmz later I will be going out to ECP for my SME club bbq & meet my frd for KTV.. Though my tHroAt still pain.. but still can sing lah... hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home