|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Monday, April 04, 2005

hApPiE dE meI yI Tian...

31 March - 1 April : Went to my bf's ex de bf chalet. Hmmz love to play arcade.. Quite fun lahz... But still kinda sianz & boring at night.. Coz AlL of tHem except me & Huimin were playing RISKS game.. It was kinda bored to watch them play the game. Bo Pian , cOz i duN nOe hOw to play the RISKS.. haiz.. ZzzZzzZZzzz
Realise that actually Hui min is a nice gal..cOz that night, I felt kinda cold, so she took her jacket off and passed to me to wear... Hmmz...tHaNKs aR....

ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzZz The next day, Hui min, my Laogong & I went back to sch. They went for their meeting, while mE?? of coz waiting for my gOnG gOnG lor.. then Meanwhile, Ben taughts me how to play the RISKS game.. So Stacy , Ben, another frd and I played the game together. Haha.... I enjoyed playing that game. Kinda fUn menz.. heehee.. they called me Hua Mu Lan... lalala.. We didnt complete the game.. sAd...

After that accompanied my lAogOng to SGH for his dental appointment. Then we went to Roma's Deli for our breakfast + lunch. Hmmz they added some new menu. Next time must go & try lor... bUt eg. The curry rendang --> the taste is not as delicious as last time. Hmmz nvm, maybe next time will be better.. hehez... I lOvE pAsTa...

3 April : mY fAvoUrItE thInG to Do is.... KTV. Went to chinatown with Weide, ZiBin, Liang Wei and Englim kor. Not Kbox lor, but it is K-ster... Hmmz much more cheaper then Kbox lor.. hehe.. They are pro lor.. Their voice are nice to hear menz.. hmmz.. I did enjoyed with them.. hehe... lOvE sInGiNg... iT's nIce nIcE nIce.... Today I have learned another new song from Jolin Cai Yi Ling, the title is Dao Dai. Coz I heard Liang Wei sang that song, so it's kinda nice to hear... Next time they can be sInGiNg kakis le.. hahahaha.......

Hmmz... ZzzZzzZzzzzZzz... Yawn~ Gd Nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home