|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Tong Hua - Ping Guan

HaPpIE beLatEd bDay to mY senior, Tze Shiung. Yest afternoon went out with him to sing karaoke at kbox. Long time din sing le.. hmmz quite enjoyed de. After that we met Huimin & other 2 senior for dinner. Hmmz.. Must Thanks him for fReE KTV and Dinner.. hehe..

After I heard from JuAn about Sher, I was so SHOCK manz.. How can he treat her like that. What the... How can a LiKe more than a LoVe?? I don't understand why?? If lIke is higher then loVe then Ai Suan Shen Me...??? Haiz.. very sad... COME ON lor, since YOU CHOSE TO BREAK OFF, COZ OF THAT GAL.. THEN STOP BOTHERING MY FRD LAH... I'm so disappointed with you SHIT AN.. Haiz...

Is there really a true love in this world?? It seems like eveythings will change, & even human too. Why Shuo Bian Xin Jiu Bian Xin? Nan Dao Zhi You Zhai "Tong Hua" Li Cai You Zhen Ai Qing Mah?

Ru Guo Xiang Yao Zhen Xi De Ren, Shuo Fang Qi Jiu Fan Qi, Na Suan Shen Me Zhen Xi???

Ru Guo Xiang Yao Ai De Ren, Shuo Fei Shuo Jiu Fei Shuo, Na Suan Shen Me Ai???

Sad........ hAiZzZzZzzZzz......

Hmmmz...
Most of my frds's bDaY in this sPeCiaL mTh.. so Broke menz.. but NVM coz.. mY bDaY also coming le.. Hehe.. But the greatest gifts I WANNA recieved are:
1) My dad will get well (Hope that the lung cancer will not become worsen)
2) My mum will not be so Xin Ku
3) My sis.. Hmmz what to say about her.. Hmmz.. Wanna have jIe fU..& be happy always. Don't be Jue Jiang.
4) For my bf, Hope everything will go well. Don't easily get angry.. Be Happy & sMiLe aLwAys.. Hope i will be the one who give him Xin Fu. I Love U..
5) Hope one of my frd will be more mature. Don't always do those childish thing. Hope he will find a nice gf soon with happiness. Don't easily pek chay and stubborn.
6) My best frds (Sisters): May everybody's love life with Xin Fu & Kuai Le. Tian Tian dOu hApPIsSSSSS. To Sher: Hope u will find a better guy then that JeRk... and must be very very xIn Fu. JiA yOuZ.. But if you choose to patch with him, I will still Zhu Fu Ni...
7) Lastly to all my frds: HapPY aLwAyS..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home