|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Shi Zhu Ding Mah>>>??

Hais... damn mOoDlEsS... tOdAy... also sPeEcHlEsS.. Alot of troubles, problems, stress & pressure.. sTuDy? STRESS...my VR only got 13 out of 30.. sObZ..
Alot lot of things to buck up, alot of things to do for FYP. DamN pReSsUrE.. mOrE I'm so PeKcHaY... my SAN GU so FAN... making me so pIsSed oFf.. waste my hp $$$$.
Don't feel like toking to people... NOT even ANY PEOPLE that I know... I just wan slient.. I just want peace.. I just want to talk to my dAd... Please recover soon.. We will be waiting for your return.. Don't Let us WORRY like HELL... I lOvE yOu dAd... I will pray for you everyday...!! yOu mUsT jIa yOu...!! sIgNz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home