|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Feeling dOwN...

Last week, my grandma was sent to hospital, followed by my Dad. So they both hospitalise in SGH. My Granny is at Blk 4 while my Daddy is at Blk 7. hMmm.. For my dad... After the operation, he is getting better and better. Tml afternoon can Chu Yuan Le... YeAhz...whoooray..!!
But.. As for my Granny.. haiz.. This few days, her body is very weak. She is getting weaker and weaker each day. Her illness is not that stable. She tio fever as she kanna infected by the bacteria in the room. She lacks of oxygen. Difficulties in breathing and so on...Whenever we went to visit her. She forced herself to speak, to talk.. I can see that she is very Xin Ku.. Everybody see le, also will feel so Xin Tong, including me. Now she has to swallow different kinds of medician everyday in order to live till now.. The taste is like bitter and sweet.. She dislikes of eating that.. And not all the medician are effective in her body.
This morning, after recieving call from 4th aunt, my mum, sis, bro and I quickly rushed down to see her. Afraid she is leaving the world. As today she is feeling damn bad.. So serious like that... Everyone has visited her today.. even granny's sis and bro...It seems like.. " Just waiting".... waiting for...haiz...Doctor asked we all to get prepare.. Though wo zhuo hao xin li zhun bei, but I still feeling damn sad.. Like yesturday we also went to visit her early in the morning. We talked to her, watched her ate the medician and played the "Mi Le Zhen Jing" to let her listen. I saw a tears in her eyes. Rolling down her cheek. Deep in my heart, I was crying.. Very sad...Arghhz.... Whether she can continue live depending on her determination of living. Hope she will recover soon without the illness.. I don't wanna see her suffering like hell.. very...haiz..

Long time didn't go out with gOnGonG le.. So miss him menz.. So after visited granny, then went out with my gOnGonG in the afternoon. We went to heeren, Taka.. walk walk..Then to bugis to meet his Si dang (sec frds) to celebrate Wei Jian belated bday.. n so on....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home