|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hehe..today went out with my gong gong to catch a movie named Resident Evil. At first abit of unhappy lah..coz..haiz.. Don't know why recently easily pekchap and getting fed up. My temper getting bad le. SigGnz... But really have to say sorrie to him. Wo Bu Shi Gu Yi Yao Fa Pi Qi De.. I will try to change de. I promised. But need time lah.. And hope he don't always fep up also. hUmPzz...
But overall, I have a happy outing with him. I'm so happy to be with him. He's such a caring Bf.. Hmmz.. We took some pics in BuGis. sO fUn sIa.. But so sad... I couldn't scan the pIcS...My cpu spoilt..somemore I couldnt install the scanner disc in my another cpu cOz it is XP. sIgnZz.. Monday then go to school and scan the pics...Hehe..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home