|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A "Shuei" day....

Recently busy with my SIP report. Rushing like mad siaz.. Stayed in school till 9.45pm doing my report for the past 2 days. Very tired sia.. Luciky there's someone who always give me a morning call, if not, I will continue ZzZzzping like a PIG. Must thanks my gOnGoNg... But i also have to 10s another of my frd who also wake me up today.. ^-^

Today, so uNluCkY menz..Coz... Just now I went to POSB there, wanna deposit money to my bank so that i can pay my HP bill. Then hor.. i put my card to the to the cash deposit machine, then my card kanna retained by that !@#$% machine. A guy behind me hor, also put his card in, but also kanna eaten by this LAN machine. I called to the customer service, waited for a very long time. Yet, NO one answer the phone... SO BAD... wHat kinda service is that menz..?? SO....@!#$%^&*.....Wasted my precious time siaz.... Tml have to go and reapply the card menz...sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home