|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sadness Day in School.....

I just don't understand why he's still angry with me. I don't think it's my fault... Maybe my words are tactless to him.. but why did he have to blame that kind of thing on me? We didn't talk to each other since Tuesday. Am I wrong? Am I totally wrong? I just told my supervisor that for our project, we couldn't shift the direction, we could only tilt to an angle, either left or right. Coz of my words, Mdm asked him to re-build the hinge to a square type ( to have symmetrical in our prototype), as our current hinge is in rectangular. If the direction change, the signal that send to the computer from the loadcell and the weight indicator will be change too, this affect my programming part. I have to find the offset value again and again.......and minus off that value.. I didn't mean to ask him to rebuild, I just wanted to let Mdm know that if we turn the direction, it will have problem de....so it is better for us to tilt left and right only. But... He came to me and blamed all the fault on me.. The words he said are so sarcastic.. I'm damn angry about it. Please lor...This is a grp project...I'm very sianz half if things continue like that...Then that day i sent 6 msg to him, telling him about the things im unhappy about (abit of tactless la).. After that, He didn't wanna talk to me le...
Even Today... DAMN SAD.. He is so stubbord that he purposely wanna rebuild the hinge... Even if he rebuild it, it will not be symmetrical coz of the turning part.. I don't know how to say....but i know it myself.....Even Bryan and Huang Hui also know that...Then bryan lah.. wanna me to tell him...As he scared that after he has finished the new hinge, we may not be using it..This will waste his time... Actually don't feel like talking to him... He like bo chap me... The words he said hor.. purposely zhen dui wo.. Although he pushed the fault to Mdm.. but I know who he was saying... I'm Not Stupid okay... His words got Dai Chi de lor.....Even Bryan felt that too... He purposely wanna build that square hinge to prove me that even that also can't make the reading stable..It is not the matter lor... haiz...
Is not that i don't wanna be frd with him... Just that... haiz... I also don't know... Bryan told me alot of things today.... I'm too sad.. too sianz.... too tired le....
I cried today.... So Xia Shuei... Somemore infront of them... arrrrgh... But i have learned something from today...."Always depend on yourself and do things yourself then asking help from frds" I'm regretted to let Mahinda and Huang Hui joined my group... Or I should say In the beginning i shouldn't agree to let them join me... haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home