|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Whatz a *** day...

My life is totally like a MeSs. Very fAn & very stress!! Thankz god that my love life is still doing great. Must thankz to my dearest --> RoNgrOnG!
But... SiGnZ..
What's wrong with me? argh~~ Why do ppl always getting moody, sad & unhappy over a small thing. Why can't ppl live happily without quarrelling, fighting or arguing among their friends and even their siblings & parents?? LiFe sUx menz..

I felt moody since last week till now. I don't know WhY I felt this way. Perhaps many things had happened during the week and all "MENG" zhai wo de xin li. Hao xin Ku~! I felt so stress and pressure over my work. But... what make me more upset is my frd and family. For my family: I don't know why I so pekchay while talking to her. It seems like our communication breaks down like getting far far apart. All the words she says.. make me even more sad de.. As for my frd (grpmate): Haiz.. I know he is joking with me, but sometimes his words are too mean and sarcastic. Instead of jokes, it become provoking me. I just hate it. Maybe I take things too seriously.. Maybe I can't control my temper enough. Maybe I just....hAiz.. I might hurt ppl around me, I might be tactless to ppl before, or even treated them badly..I'm sorry.. really sorry if you are the one.. haiz
After had my hair cut, I'm becoming more blur and clumsy. sIgHnzZz..
eg. I always dropped books or papers etc onto the floor... and Ppl asked A, I answered B.... How stupid I am...

Hoping tml will be a fine day....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home