|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Stay...

This is my new hair style.. Don't really like it.. Kinda *pOnG* and *QiAo* if I din tie my hair. Kinda nerd.. Kinda sUckz.. ~sObz~ Waiting for my hair to grow as fast as possible.. Haiz... SighzZzz..



Humz.. Now Im in DSO - Defence Sicence Organisation (NUS campus) doing my attachment for one week with Zhi Wei. My DSO supervisor, Wei Ming and the other 2 guys are very friendly & nice. But kinda paiseh and afraid ba.. Yesturday had a small presentation after our research. I was too afraid to say anything. Ended up Zhi Wei was the one who presented it. Abit sad lahz..! As for today.. hmmz..there was another small presentation, this time round.. hehe.. I was able to say someting out from my "Jin Kou" haha.. yeahz.. LolZ.. This afternoon 'SiR' boughts some pizzas from pizza hut for his colleagues and US too. But then, I couldn't eat..!! ^-^

Hahaha LoVe to stay there for attachment than in TP. At least, I can reach home earlier lor.. keke..

MiSs my De@r very muchz.. (-_-)"
Hope to see him soon..!!
I'm sorrie to break his heart..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home