|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Sweet Dreams..

Wahahaha...I'm in a good mood today. First time heard my supervisor gave a good compliment on me, somemore in front of my senior. Hmmz I used to hate and dislike her. Coz she is bias, she prefers helping guys rather then gals. Last semester, She was my CNC lab lecturer. She accused me of many things (eg. copied from ppl's work, others did the project for me..etc) I was so pissed off.. But now.. hehehe..why should I bother?

fOrGiVe & FoRgEt..fOrGiVe & FoRgEt..fOrGiVe & FoRgEt..
I must learn to forgive and forget the pasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuaiz Shauiz Shauiz...Shuaiz Dai Le...
So coolz & yandao in formal wear siaz -----> xIaO nIu
He is always looking good in my XiN! kekeke..

How will you feel after seeing your partner with opposite frd (chatting)?
Angry? Jealous? Sad? or what???

Hmmz..for me.. I will feel unhappy and jealous about it. Coz I care for the person, afraid of losing him, and afraid of my love one kanna seduces by his opposite friends..etc...But 4days ago, I saw my niu and his "girl friend" chatting happily.
I didn't felt unhappy & jealous, not at all. I don't know why. But that doesn't mean that I don't care, dont love or what...I do care for you and still love you like before. After the incident we had went thru...you give me trust, the confident back in you. I can see how deep is your love for me & many more..!!! BUT only to some girls, I will feel unhappy... Maybe..I just don't like them.....

Don't stress up and FAN....It make me feel sad and useless whenever I see you unhappy with your work.
I can't help you in your work.
I can't help you lessen your stress.
But I hope I can cheer you up...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home