|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Monday, July 26, 2004

Ni Kai Xin Deng Yu Wo Kai Xin

Yesturday...

Smilez Smilez smilez ^-^

Went out with my LAo ->> Old, GonG ->> Blur LaOgOng the whole day!!! Finally got the chance to go gai gai with him. I was so excited and overjoyed. After we had our lunch at mum's shop, we went to bugis -->> Suntec to see any nice wrist band but couldnt find..
So we went to -->> Marina square to catch a movie "ElLa eNcHaNteD".
Actually wanted to watch horror movie "the SiStErs" but it was too late so ended up watching a fairy tale movie.

I was so touched and so happy that it couldnt express in words.
But I just wanna tell u " LaOgOng, Xie Xie Ni..Thankz alot!!!"

I will cherish every moment we spent. I'm glad to have you in my life.
You are my wonderful laogong & I believe we will XiN Fu KuaI Le 4eVa!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Vanity said...

Hey, xin fu de nu ren!!
take care ya! i miss ya .. we will go out someday again ? ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home