|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Can't help falling in |OvE....

SlaCkEr sLaCkEr slAcKer..
Slack the whole week..Getting tired & tired.. haiz (-_-)"
Always fall aZzz in the train from lakeside to bedok in the morning, and after sch from bedok to lakeside..A long journey siaz..sianzzz.. but Heng ar, this week I only spent 6 bucks on the cabby compare to last week..firece siaz..total $40 plus menz..broke..sObZ sObz..

Thursday: Recieved a HP accessory done by Di.. (I'm the one who insisted, wahahaha)Cute, sweet & nice...!!! I like it very muchz..Xie le Har..

Saturday: Watched a movie " The Note Book (NC-16)" with my dearest NiU. Before we entered, an auntie wanted to check on my IC..come onz, I'm already 20 years OLD..haiz..Do I look so young? Do i...?? Anyway, it was a sentimental show. The film was the most touching, romantic & excellent show I ever seen. Although..hmmz abit of xxx..but overall it's a nice show. U gotta watch it yrself then u will know. hehehez

Today: Supposed to meet my freshie at 7.30pm to watch firework. But kinda tired..slept the whole afternoon till 6.30pm plus. In the end, I decided not to go but stay at home..&..ReStZ..Sorrie harrr..hmmz Kinda sad however i think i will watch it with my nIu before 15 of August as it will be the last day for watching it (if i'm not wrong)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home