|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

HaIz hAiz Haiz...

My heart sudden felt like a knife stabbing into it. I feel awfully painful & hurtful now. I thought I won't be feeling unhappy except to some 'Gals'. But after my frd asked me to see some PiCs... I just couldn't accept it. Next I went to see the yahoo ablum..and it makes me feel even heartbreaking..

YYYEESSSS.. I'm jealous and unhappy about it..
I'm JeALoUs le.......!!!

I may sound like unreasonable person. But this is what I feel right now. Even if I took photos with my frds, I didnt put my hand around their shoulder..I only put it in their head like .... And as for the pic of aaron & me, I didnt ~~~~... it's just a post...It's not like what u think.. my frds can be my witnesses.. I can swear it...!!! Haiz... arrrgg.. I don't really know why I feel this way.. I'm just a human being with "GaN JuE". I know I will overcome "this"..hopefully..!! I will....
Sorrie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home