|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Monday, August 16, 2004

Lifez wif |uV....

(-o-)" ~*Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn*~

Feeling tired & sleepy..Just come in and blog something first before go to ZzZzZzz. HmMz..wahh...my hand full of 'Feng You' de smell..!!! Coz...helped my mum massage just now.. Long time didnt massage for her. Both my hand --> So SuAn!!! Anyway this is not impt. haiz.. My mum has been working from 6am plus in the morning till 10pm plus at night everyday. Feeling kinda sorrie, sad & remorseful (always argue with her and .....haiz)......

How can I help her?
How can I let her enjoy her life?

I also dont know what my future will be. After Grad, where should i go? further studies? help my mum? stay at home RoTt? or ...?? I also don't know...haiz..
What i can do is to concentrate on my studies now...Yeahz.. I will Jia youz de..!!

"Mummy, I love You" Sorrie for Everything...!!

Time to Zzz now..!!! *YaWn*

MiSs eVeRyOnE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home