|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Friday, August 20, 2004

Xun Zhao - - - - - - >> Kuai Le

Wah..So RoNg Xin to chat with 2 senior today..one is Jian Hui ( a shuai ge wor)..who i got to know him during the orientation training.. Now he is in Police Academy..YanDaO cOoLz police kia siaz..he is feeling sick, sore throat & fever ba.. So here by wish him "Zhao Ri Kan Fu" get well soon kekeke...hehe..

Another senior is Alan, got to meet him on last sat.. Errmmm.. 1st impression on him was...ShUaIz..& friendly.. He helped me on my project and gave me some advised on it. ToO heLpFuL SiaZz.. 10s menz.. Hmmz, But I don't understand why he don't have a gf yet. He asked me to intro gals to him... So..I will help him find ba..Anyone reading this blog can help me find a gal for him. He is a nice guy... rEaLlY reAlLy yAnDaO Kia..

His expectations are :
1st: the gal must be above average or normal looking
2nd: the gal must not go for look
3rd: the gal must be fair, as he dont like tan gals..

If you are the one, don't HaSiTaTe.. Email me if you are interested..!!! Sure won't regret de.

But too bad, I don't have their PiCx, if not can show it to u guys..!! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home