|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

All the love in the world..

Haiz.. LATE again.. Signz.. Luckily the fierce lady didn't scold me..if not.... Hehe... Feeling unhappy today, coz of my grpmate againz.. sighz.. What's wrong with me? Haiz.. Why do I always Buai Gan with him? Very Tiring de...

Hmmz... Now I finished learning the guitar plucking of Guan Huai Fang Shi (introduction). Hopefully can Tang Gei Wo De GongGong listen the whole song... After that wanna learn Canon D plucking and many other songs like True Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, All the Love In The World etc... Actually I long time didnt play guitar le.. about 3 years ba... My guitar already RuSt..sobz sobz..
Coz of Huang Hui and Byran.. making me xin yang yang whenever they are searching for the guitar tab and learning it... then my interest is back.. yuppie.. hehe... next time can play together with them... YeAhz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home