|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Xing Fu De Di Tu...

Today, supposed to meet my senior, Jian Hui (Shuai Ge), to catch a movie at bugis. The movie was "Jing Cha Gu Shi" by Jackie Chan. I love to watch this kinda shows. But in the end we decided to change to next SAT. Coz today Huimin was buzy with her project thingy, and if I watched with him only --> abit of weird weird de..
Somemore my boy boy might not be happy about it. Sorrie har..

So after the NE talk, I accompanied my boy boy and his frds to MaKaM (OPP of Sch).
Then we went back to school to study for the coming exam (Next Next Wk lah). Not Me wor.. Coz I don't have any ExAm this semester.. It is THEM lor..poorthing siaz.. But nvm lah..Must Jia Jia Jia Youz... sAiYaNg my boi boi...Although I couldn't go out with my GongGong this week, but I enjoyed the accompany with him. I was resting on the table meanwhile he was studying and was hugging me lor. I felt so Wen Xin and Shu Fu.. We chat alot alot of thingy.. about the past, dislike stuffs.. and so on. I was so happy. He was happy too..!! He told me that he love to hear me talk.. hehe...I love to hug him while he is studying. Although can't help much, at least support him (Zhi Chi Ta), like Bei Hou De Nu Ren like that.

After that we went to the CS there to play the arcade. Actually I hate CS there.. Coz I had lost my Purse (with IC and other things) 2 years ago.. Somemore my sis also had lost her thingy last few weeks. Haiz..3 Guys played the "OutRun" about the car wan..paiseh I don't remember the name. Anyway my boiboi Ying (Won Won Won) them.. Hurray.... hehez.. Well Done Gongong..!! Then I played the Percusion (Drum) with him. Haha 1st time got 2 A- in the normal mode and a B.. but couldnt take any pic pic de.. sobz sobz.. Nevermind, next time i will try harder then can take a pic with him..!! So that it will display in the machine.. Haha... maybe have to wait long long ba.. I enjoyed alot alot.. Must Thankz to my GongGong...!! Xie Xie Ni...!!!
But then hor.. I left 1 dollar at the percusion there.. Luckily not my purse lor..!! If not.. I can knock the wall le..I'm so forgetful menz..Haiz..

Exams coming le, so i hope all my frds will do well. WoRkZ hArDs, ReSt WeLl & JiA yOuz.....all da Best to you guys.....!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home