|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Siansation...

Hmmz... Kinda sAd.. Abit of disappointment.. not becoz of my project. Just that someone who had promised me last week that the person would have lunch with me either this Mon or Tues... But... until now... haiz.. I can't blame the person lah.. Maybe the person very buzy. But still... abit sad...!!! Don't make me happy for a moment but in the end is a disppointment.. Haiz... As for my project.. Haiz.. abit of fan lor.. but I think we will be able to finish the work. If not we have to come back during the holiday to finish up the project. haiz..
Hmz.. Miss my sec frds... Amy, Juan, Sherry, Boon Haw kor, Yu long and richie...etc
How are you guys? Wanna sing KTV with them....
But nvm this coming fri, I will be able to see my "Sister" and will be celebrating Juan's belated bday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home