|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Celebrated MaOmAo's belated biRdAy

Yesturday went to JP to have our dinner at the foodcourt with Amy, Juan, Sherry,
Shi An & Jia. After that we went to the HBD void deck (near sherry's hse) to celerate Juan's belated bday. We bought a 600g Ice Cream CAKE named Black Forest. After we sang the birday song to her, we realised that there was no knife to cut the cake..so pathetic siaz.. So 6 of us took a spoon and ate like this (We are so close that we don't mind to share our saliva..Hahaha...) *YuMmY* The chocolate ice cream cake was so nice.. but there was alot of coco powder at the top. Everybody was so full siaz. "bUrpz.." It was quite fun and enjoyed at that moment...
After that we went to a place near Boonhaw's hse. We played True game..kinda boring lor coz.. actually I don't have any Qn to ask any of them lor..Even Juan they all also don't have any Qn.. So abit of.. You look at me, I look at you (Ni Kan Wo Wo Kan Ni)... haiz.. But mostly aimed at Amy, coz we are curious to know about her current relationship...
I felt that we are not as close as before..Coz our current school different ba.. haiz.. Still prefer Sec school DaYs...!!! It was really fun and happy to be with them... No matter what... They will be my Best frds forever...!! I'm glad to have them as my frds...Take Care my frds...!!!
We reached home at 12 am plus....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home