|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Oh NO....!!!

So sad.. So pathetic.. Now... Signz (-_-)" haiz..
My supervisor added somemore objectives in our project, we need to be completed it by the end of October. Supposed having hOliDaY right now, but.. haiz.. Although it is own time own targets, we still got lot of things to do.. So still kinda SiAnZ.. She so demanding siaz.. So Buai Tan Han her.. haiz.. Can't find job, Can't go outside to work, Can't relax, Can't enjoy the holiday... Many Many Can't... SoBz..
Have to wait till November, then it is the only time that can enjoy the holiday...!! yEaHz.. Now must Jia jia jia Youz... for the sake of project.. for the sake of scoring well.. I must bear with it now... Errm.. I will. I must. I can. sObZ

This morning, I was so angry with my 2 groupmates. I saw their SIP report. Exactly the same as mine. HH's report is 75%, M's report is 90% same as mine report. I was so shocked when I saw their report. Why Why Why, many WHYs in my head. I was so stupid enough that I didnt erase the file in the Computer. We are sharing the same computer lah. But why they copied the same thing. If they want to copy, then copy "Cong Ming - cleverly" lah.. My supervisor thought that we were sharing the same things... arghz... I was too angry to talk to them. Don't feel like talking to them anymore. So bad siaz...

hmmz.. today went to my mum shop and helped her. of coz got sAlArY wan lah. Bo Pian, coz shortage of $$$. So miserable menz. No $$$. SiAnZ.. haiz... Only little of $$$, but better then NoThInG.. My mum hired a new chef. He's only older then me by 2 years old lor. But his cooking..SiAz..gOOd GooD menz.. He got alot of Na Shou de fOoDs.. I'm admiring his cooking talent. Don't misunderstOOd k..I must xiang ta duo duo xue xi..

But it is a tiring day....!!! ZzZZzzZzzZzzZz...

I miss my gOnG...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home