|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, October 02, 2004

A Fine Day` but...

Today went to watch a movie "Jing Cha Gu Shi" with Jian Hui, Siew Wee and HuiMin in afternoon.

After I reached Tampines at 3pm, I went to CS, outside the arcade to wait for them. A few minutes later, there was a guy who stood right beside me. When I turned around, I wondered who is he. To my surprise, He is Jian Hui, who is my senior. Haha LOLz.. I couldnt recognise him sia. Maybe his hair has make him looks different. Hmmz... Hahaha.... I'm wondering if my boy boy Ti Bo Tak during NS, will he looks different too? Humpz.. I tink I will be laughing ba.. but I guess I don't like his hair become bo tak or short hair... Errmmm...

After the movie, we went to makam at the food court. Next we accompanied Jian Hui to buy some clothes. Then, I saw that ALAN. Whenever he saw me, he would say "BIan Tai de Nu Ren". Please lor, I didn't do it purposely wan. I just accidentally dot dot him..!!!I'm really SoRrIe about that. But he need not tell everyone I wad wad him mah.. Haiz..After that, Jian Hui went to ECP alone as he was meeting with his police force training friends for BBQ. I guess he looked kinda disappointed ba. At first I promised to go with him. But... my gong gong worried about me so.. in the end I didn't go. After telling him that I didnt go, he also told us that he also didn't feel like going there. I felt kinda sorrie coz he already paid 20buck for the BBQ. Three of us went home...

But I am really sorrie to my Gonggong. I have lied to him. That why he was so angry, disappointed and sad about me. I'm really care for my gongong. I'm really sorrie. Sorrie to let my dear worry about me. I didn't blame my dear for not letting me go. I didn't feel sad coz of that. Im sad that I made my dear sad. Dui Bu Qi.
I luV yOu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home