|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

MoOdIzAtIoN....

So Lucky menz.. My dad couldn't drive anymore (start from 13 of December onwards). His license kanna suspended for 3 years. His job is a taxi driver, but now... humpz.. haiz..

TML afternoon need to go for an operation, and after that need to be rested for months sia. NO income!! Even my mum salary is for the Jia Yong, "Bills" & even for the car payment and many moreS. Like that no allowance for us. Abit of SiAnZ hAlF lahz..

HaIz.. "from rich to poor... Now even wOrSt..!!" sighz.. Maybe I think too much le.. Scaly the situation will turn better. Yeahz.. Hopefully..!!

I'm not Man Yuan lah.. I just felt sIanz Sianz sIanz...I'm just regreted why I didn't have the habit of saving $$$, why I always spend it on the snacks for me to makam & others...!!! I'm... the worst woman in the world ba.. Don't even know how to manage my .............. haizzzzzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home