|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2004

HaPpY & uNhApPy...

Today I recieved 4 hAmStEr from my junior Andrew. He gave them to me, including quite a big cage and food etc. Andrew is going for a long holiday till 23 Nov, then will be back in Singapore, that why he wanna pass them to someone to look after them. Hmmz.... haha.. Nvm.. I'm their nEw owner now wor.. Don't worry... I will be LoViNg them, taking cArE of them, gentle with them, treating them like my precious. I lOvE them very much.. mUaCkz.. Hehehe...

But during my meeting with DSO and supervisor, I was so shocked to recieve my brother called, he told me that dad is in hospitalize. His leg kanna fractured.. OMG menz.. I couldn't believe it. He loves to jog, but why, how come.. I was kinda worried lor. All Qns mark in my head...???? Hmmz even my Aunties they all also couldn't believe he is in hosiptal.

After the meeting, I carried the cage with hamsters, wanna visited my dad. So.. Shuei.. I couldn't bring any pets to the MRT station and trains. The malay sir stopped me from going in. Hmmz..So Bad.. haiz.. Then I have to take cabby to the SGH, actually wanna take bus de, but then by the time I reached there already over for the visiting hour. No choice menz.. bRoKes siaz.. Somemore this week my dad didn't give me any allowance. haiz Nvm.. My dad is more important lor..

When I reached there, I saw my dad was ZzZzzzing. After that he was awakened by our (uncle & aunties) noise. Humpz.. I was kinda Xin Tong to see my dad like that. Feel like crying... He is like very Xin Ku & very pain & feeling weak like that. He even couldn't Makam at all. His left leg is tied to something to support it. Haiz... Then he told aunties and uncle in hokkien, saying that this morning while he was wearing his shoes. There was some sound coming from the knee-cap. He was so in pain that my mum took him to see the Zhong Yi. The Chinese doctor pulled his leg. By right should be fine le lah, but don't know why this time round he was even more painful that he couldn't even walk. Even worse lor..Bo pian, my mum brought him to the SGH. After the X-ray, the doctor said that his leg had fractured (heng da de lie heng). Very serious, so have to do operation (put some "TIE" chips inside his leg) haiz...

He have to stay in the hospital for 2-3 days ba.. Anyway hope he will recover soon. Dad, I love U..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home