|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Monday, November 15, 2004

Wishing sTaR.....

Yesturday went out with my dearest gOnGgOnG to bugis, then to Beach Rd to buy Army haversack bag for my pRoJeCt, then we went to Suntec to walk walk.. After that we had our dinner at Roma's Deli. It is a vegetrian western shop.
The Curry Rendang baked Rice and the Satay Spaghetti are so nice menz. YuMmY yUmmY sia.. I wanna try aLL the foods in that shop.. keke.. so Tan Chi menz..hehe
After that we went somewhere near Espanade there at night..listened to the WaVe.. very soothing siaz.. While we were counting the star, we saw a LiU xIn just flew over.. and disappeared in a few sec. WoW... so beautiful sia... So both of us Xu le Yuan. I wished "................. blah blah blah" hehe.. Cannot tell, if not the wish will never come true... keke... After that we went home le.

I'm so happy to be with him. He really make me happy whenever we are together. Thanks alot alot... GoNgGoNg... a BIG hUg for U & a mUaCkz...!!!

Today, I went to Roma's Deli again.. with my mum, sis, grandpa, cousins and auntie to have our lunch there. Coz I introduced Mum to bring us there. I like to makan western food. hehe.. Coz it is hardly find a western food like that (like pasta & spaghetti etc) in Veg Shop. ^-^ hmmz.. The Teriyaki sauce spaghetti..I can say "ZhAn". It is very delicious menz..and also the pIzZa also yummy. It's located at Shaw Tower, Level 1. Hmmz.. How i wish to have a shop like that. hehe... Waiting for my mum to open a shop for me... kekeke....

Sob sob... my ham ham's babies only left 5. 1 baby is missing..... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home