|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

She Left le...

Yestuday was the last day of my Grandma's fUnErAl..Couldn't really accept she is dead by now. Thinking of the places we had been to (Brought her to Makan with Yati). Missing her expressions ; Smilez; Happy etc. Times really flies... Haiz..
This morning went to pick her BoNe (Huo Zhang)in a temple.. Don't know why ppl like to Huo Zhang instead Tu Zhang.. Maybe lack of 'Di' in Sg ba.. But I prefer Tu Zhang lah. Next time in future when I pass away.. I also wanna have funeral for 7 days and have Black & White Lions (Wu Shi) in my Ling Qian like my grandma's funeral (She requested de). It seems like very Long Zhong ba & the lions very cute.. As for the 7 days, it is because the dead ppl will feel pain if they went to huo hua less then 7 days (Ting Shuo only la). Guess she's now already back to heaven le.. Hmmmz.. Missing her and olso my father's mother (Ah Ma).... Now only left with my grandpa le (Ah Gong)..

Couldn't believe that my supervisor gave 100buck for the Bai Jin (Grandma funeral). Anyway really thanks to her..

Now back to School... Project haven't finish.. Sianz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home