|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

YuPpIe menz...

Whooray.. My 2nd hamster sHeNg small little babies. There are 6 pink pink babies like that. Sooo cUtEz men..!! I'm so happy siaz... As my 1st hamham's babies(2) dead last week..signz..so kinda sad lor.. Now.. haha... hmmz.. I treat them like my own kids... I love them very much.. Now the babies are my grandchildren le.. wow... haha.. but sooner or later I have to give the babies to ppl. Haiz.. But I won't give away my HaMhAm de..NeVeR! WoN'T lor!... Those are my precious, my baobei..!!! hehe..
Really have to thanks to my junior Andrew who gave me those 4 Hamham to take care. hehe... I already YaNg Ta Men 3 weeks & 2 days le.. Don't wanna anything happened to them. ^-^
Think~~~ my 3rd hamham also going to give birth either next week or next next week....!!! hehe... My boi boi Hamham very naughty siaz... I must separate him then he won't rUaN RuAn lAi.. =P

2nd Hamham and her babies :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home