|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Monday, November 22, 2004

Cont. yUpPiE...

My 3rd ham ham has given birth to 4 little tiny babies 2day.. I'm so happy sia.. This 3rd ham ham is the NoTtiest hamham among the rest. She likes to bite my finger till bleed.. I always smack her mouth.. so nOttY sia.. bUai tAn hAn her... anyway she is my precious ham ham too.

Pictures of 3rd ham ham & her babies :



hehe.. Here are my 2nd ham ham & her 5 babies (9 days old sia):


They got fur fur mao mao & got whisker le.. but eyes still closed de...(sO cUtez MeNz)

hMmm.. miss my gOnggong alot. hAiz.. Yi Yan Nan Jing... Anyway dear hope you don't unhappy le. Don't worry k. I'm really alrite. Don't wei le that matter er bu kai xin. mUaCkz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home