|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Wo Bu Xiang Tao...... but...

So long din blog le.. kinda sianz sianz sianz & lazy too..
hmmz 1st of all, I would like to say hApPiE bElAtEd bIrDdAy tO mY lAoGoNg on 31 Dec 2004. Really sad & disappointed that I can't even celebrate for him... haiz..

Happy New year to everyone..!! Hoping everyone will be doing well in this 2005 year..! Gd luck...

Next, HaPppie bDae to my god brother, Jun wei, 3 Jan 2005. One year older le, hope you are doing well in everything. Must work hard k.. Jia youz... Don't give too much pressure on yourself. Believe you can do it de.. Don't give up lor... Take care.

My chicken pox okay liao.. Thursday can go back to school le. Sobz.. so many Quiz, Lab Test this week.. Haven't study yet.. Don't understand a single things. Missed alot alot of lesson le. HopE hOpE HoPe I can Cope..If not jia lat siaz..

I'm very moody right now (-_-)sad..

Don't avoid. Don't make me avoid.
The more i avoid, the more i getting hopeless.
Just open your heart and tell me the truth.
Don't make me wait & worry like mad.
Sorrie for everything that breaks your heart.
Hoping you will forgive & let things go.
Don't take things so serious. Don't take it too hard.
Sometimes it doesn't meant to be the way u thought.

Just wanna tell you, I love you.
Not only now but forever.
Is not yi bei zhi , is heng duo heng duo bei zhi..
Sorrie to hurt you again and again.
I will try to mend your broken heart.
If I can't, I will let you go.
Find your happiness & smile always
with no worries, with no stress.

This is what I want U to be....

I'm sorrie....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home