|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hmmmz`

today is Chinese 2 Yue 17, which is My Sis, Me & even My 5th Aunt luner bIrDaY...
HaPpIE bIrDaY 2 us,
hApPiE BiRdAy 2 uS,
HaPpIe bIrThDaY 2 Wu Yi, Jia Jia & Jia Xi
haPpIe bDaY 2 Us......

Hehe.... Me crazy le... Hmmz.. So full menz, Just now ate alot of of things and also my mum cook de Mian Xian with 2 eGgs. BurPs... Full Full Full Full Siaz....

Finally 21 le, but seems like im still live in a childhood day.. "Thinking" still inmature.. Haiz...Sometimes I dont understand Y I am borned in this ugly world.. I cant figure out y I am like this... Is my character or attitude got problem? Y do I have to bother about that matter? Y should I be sAd? I used to love T**Ns, I'm happy to have it.. But Now... Haiz... I hate ppl to compare.. I hate to be left out.. Signz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home