|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

lEavInG thE ugLy wOrlD......

fInaLly... Dad bu yong zhai shou ku le.... C him suffered like hell, also make me so xin tong... bUt... wO sHe bU dE tA.... Since after he admitted to NUH, he couldnt tok, couldnt see, like no RESPONSE like that... But I believe that he could hear me... Most of our relatives had visited him yesturday nite.. So I think he zhou ye an xin le..Luckily I chose to stay there overnight.. If not, I will regret for the rest of my life.. 2am plus.. Mum, sis & me went to ZzZzzZz... about 5 am, I woke up & saw nurse was helping dad to change the clothes & Ma Sheng... Im the last person to wake up lor... I even heard Mum said Good Morning to Dad..He got response to mum by producing a ehh sound....Then i went to toilet le... Just when i went out of the toilet.. I just saw my HP time on the table.. It was exactly 5.10am & I turned and looked at him...he was breathing.. Just a few sec later... less then 3 sec lor... he..... I'm so sad.... sad sad sad.... Zhi jian ta zui hou ji miao... then he left le... I was thinking... Maybe... he was waiting for me.... he wanna let me see him last sec before he go.... If i stay in the toilet longer... I guess.. I wont be able to see him le... I guess zui yi han de shi... my brother was not there... haiz....
Daddy... you will always live in my heart... I Love U...!!!! my Zui Bang De DADDY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home