|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

-_-

Yesturday went to Amway with my biao mei & her parent (my Er jIu & Er Jiu Mu)..a small talk - regarding about health ( Jian Kang Yu Mei Rong).. I have learnt alot from there.. Nice is nice lah.. Everybody is tooo friendly le... hmmz haIz I think they must b very disppointed cOz tOdaY I dIdnT gO... So I went to cOuSin's hse & ton overnight... hehe.. cHattEd till 3am plus then oRn Orn.. then mOrNing kaNnA bEi mY cOuSin cAo xIng... yAwN... 10am lor.. stIll sO earLy.. then she FaNg dOg lAi lick me.. eeeee... the Di di very notty menz.. bU tInG wO dE hUa.. cOz I'm nOt her oWnEr... bO pIan.. hAiz.. after that 11:20 reached bIaO mEi de Jie Jie hse.. to mAkaM bReAkFaSt lOr.. yUmmMy... sO gD mEnz.. 1st time Biao Jie prepared for me.. hmmz.. hehe... Next... to serangoon there for a swim.. together with my Biao jie, Biao Jie fu & Biao mei.. tIrEd lor.... Then we went compass point to maKan.. & to meet my bf.. Lastly... KTV.... kbOx... hmmz hAiz.. qUaRrEl wItH my bf le... I really can sense that ta you shi.. always think of things... like unhappy or sad like that... coz he like bu li wo... then just wanna ask him, then kanna scolded by him.. sAd... hAiz.. bUt nOw oKiE le.. haIz..

Wo jin tian cai zhi dao you xie guan yu my biao jie & Biao jie fu de shi.. hmmz.. they indeed very en ai lah...he very very dote her de... she very xin fu lor... ke shi.... hmmz... Ren ba... jiu shi hui zhe yang.... haiz...but ta men hai shi fei chang en ai...

Rice? Hui yuan yi rang Ren lai chi ta... mouse? not lor... Nan dao cheese cai shi mouse de fOoD mah?? hAiz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home