|T's gONnA bE aNoThEr dAy wItH tHe SuNsH|nE....

Wa|tInG involve tRuStInG....!!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

maKe a MiStAkE....

hAhA.. hMmZ... I ToT iS mY 6 yEaR dE NTU cAmP frd.... yUan LaI iS mY seC 3 oR 4 dE lEaDeRsHiP tRAiNInG fRd iN SiNgApOrE PoLyTeCNiC... hMmz.... wEnT tO bOoKfAiR to buy my SiS dE mUsIc bOokS.... FIVE lor..... hmmmz.. haha... after that went to makan le.. then went to play my percussion drum again... haha... tOok 3 piCs aGain... haha... nOw iN thE mAchInE gOt mOi fAce lE.....haha...wAnNa tRy hArDer tO Da Po PpL jI lu... tHen Can pUt mOi fAcE... hmmz.. haiz.. I will try de... but some... really very hard...hmmz.. haiz... aFtEr thAT wEnt hOmE lE.... i tOok aLot oF pIcs in My HP.. haha... mAjIam pAi MTV.... rEalLy lOr... I LoVE iT loR... Wo Bu JuE dE wO hEng Cha......hmmz... I gOt totAl 314 pIcs.. to upload to CoM... buT thE software got ProBlEm... nOw the sAmSunG pPl sTill ChEckiNg... askEd me tO wAiT foR 1 -2 weeks... pEngz.... nOt eNuFf mEmory le.... i WAnnA cHangE mY fRdStER pIcs... & pUt mY rEcEnTlY mEi Mei dE pIcs... & together with my dAO dAO dE PL & N....haha... hAiz...
sIanz... tMl sTaRt wORk lE... I hAf tO gO oRn Orn le... nItenIte....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home